Instructor Background• 30 years’ experience in bicycle instruction.
• Elementary School teacher.
• References available upon request.
Fee & Policy• The fee for the lesson is $100. Cash only.
• The program consists of one 90 minute lesson and two optional 60 minute enrichment lessons.
• Full payment of fee and signed liability waiver are due at the beginning of the lesson.
• Late arrival to class will be subtracted from the original start time.
• No call, no show is rude. Please call in advance of the lesson to cancel and reschedule.
• Enrichment lessons are free. Both enrichment lessons must be completed within 60 days of the original lesson. (See FAQs)
• Enrichment lesson requests cannot be scheduled to cover a late arrival to a lesson.
• Group lesson members are not individual students, and must schedule their enrichment lessons so that any group member can attend.
• The lesson may be canceled due to: adverse weather (i.e. rain); poor or unsafe field conditions; sports activity; student/ instructor illness; unsafe equipment; or other problems will result in a rescheduled instruction date. No cash refunds are available. Students who fail to attend the alternate date(s) will forfeit their fee.
• Instructors are prohibited from making any adjustments, or repairs to student bicycles, or safety equipment. Instructors are not allowed to place or remove the bicycle into or out from the student’s vehicle.